WHO WE ARE
Esperanto Gallery & Studios Inc. is a new space for a new language of art to emerge. We are a group of like-minded visionaries, creating a new symbolic order for creation, conversation and the business of connecting art, artists and art lovers. Esperanto is a language of universality; a supra culture, transdisciplinary, adaptive and evolving. We are forging synergy between creatives of all kinds; creating new connections, new cultures, and our own new paths.
The business of creating isn’t solely about connecting artist and collector, it’s about creating the language for the context of that conversation and many, many more to come. It's for providing a new framework for art, to help those who truly love and respect artists and their works, and to have access they might not otherwise experience.
WHAT WE DO
New understandings come with a “new hope” of making art more accessible to make, share and sell through our community:
Our new culture will:
– Generate a new level of conversation about art, artists and art lovers, thereby opening new paths and markets for artists as well as developing a loyal and evergreen client relationships. This is achieved by providing unparalleled and creative vision on every level, while maintaining the highest level of integrity.
– Make art accessible to all levels; the new collectors of all budgets and seasoned collectors with refined art tastes and expansive budgets – to corporations, startups, entrepreneurs and taste makers.
– Empower creatives of all kinds by providing them with the strategy and tools to take their career to the next level and by generating their own markets through a variety of streams.
– Provide expertise and consultation in design, fine art, interiors and staging.
– Create a community of like-minded artists and leverage our network to: connect people and services; share best practices, technical skills; and provide inspiration.
– Provide a space for events, exhibitions, networking, bridge building as well as social meet-ups to foster unique in roads
– Become a source of information all about the arts and creative industry
– Lead by example with a mission to create a culture of inclusivity, diversity, forward-thinking and unique art experiences, and to cultivate a culture of fair pay and value for artists and the work they do.
ARTIST BRANDING + PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
We know your practice is as a unique as you are, therefore we offer tailored and well-supported artist development value proposition and guide you through an achievable plan of action that will help fast-forward your career and up-level your business. We advise artists on all matters related to business, marketing and selling, consult and mentor artists one-on-one, lead art business, strategy and marketing workshops and represent selected artists who retain my services to promote their work.
Esperanto is pleased to offer to represent artists in the greater marketplace through our thoughtful and carefully selected client relationships and partners, who are aligned with our culture, vision and new hope.
VENUE: EXHIBITIONS, WORKSHOP + EVENTS
Esperanto offers rentals of the gallery space to artists (individual or groups), charities, and arts and culture related organizations for both exhibition and other events.
Currently, gallery space is approximately 800 square feet in a vibrant central North York area, blocks from the York University Campus with ample parking on site and on the street.
Please contact us for floor plans and pricing.
– Rehearsal Space
– Yoga / Fitness Classes
– Art Gallery / Show
– Pop-Up Shop
– Other Event Types
– Event Planning / Design
– F + B
– Vendor Management
– On-Site Support
– Audio / Visual + Decor
Branded Invitation + Guest Management
CREATIVE DIRECTION + DESIGN SERVICES
We use design principles to create effective business models and branding to showcase your creative talents in the best possible light. To help further your goals we can also provide creative and digital marketing services, offering all parts, from logo creation to website design, in an all-encompassing range of services. We take care of it all, allowing you to get back to what you are best at, creating.
– Business + Brand Strategy and Consulting – Business Plan, Pitch Deck + Case Study Creation. Business Strategy + Model Consulting
– Logo + Brand Development – Logo Design. Brand Guide. Branding ID Kits. Product Packaging. Signage. Social Media Content Creation. Email Templates.
– Website Design + Support – Customized WordPress Theme Site. Customized Website Design, e-Commerce Set-Up + Management. Domain + Hosting Registration
– Digital Marketing + Social Media – Marketing Campaign + Ad Strategy. SEO. Social Media Management. E-Newsletters and Email Marketing Campaigns. Contacts Database Building + Management.
Working with a diverse and exciting community of professional artists, muralists, designers, illustrators, performers, musicians, and all types of to create timeless and impactful environments for corporate, residential, restaurant, health care, hospitality and institutional clients, who are now recognizing the powerful impact that well designed space and original art creates in spaces and increases the return on investment.
We collaborate throughout the design process, from visioning to the final touches, providing a bespoke and unique vision for spaces. Services include: budget analysis, design concepts using graphic representations, artwork selection, fabrication and installation. We use our experience, knowledge and partnerships in the contemporary art market as well as our deep relationships with local artists of all levels and disciplines, to incorporate unique stand out art treatments in a variety of mediums tailored to the building’s architecture and the client’s values and vision.
We love talking to prospective clients about their visions and goals. Please contact us directly to discuss how we can best collaborate.
If you are looking for a true artist, who’s easy to work/connect with and has super talents, I’d like to congratulate you on selecting Stacey. I have worked with her on more than one occasion. Stacey worked on a commission that’s very dear to me and my family. After some collaboration, the masterpiece was created. Stacey not only met my expectations she surpassed them with flying colours. I would work with Stacey over and over and over again. Thank you and looking forward for my next commission.
[ BROKER OF RECORD/OWNER OF BIG CITY REALTY INC. ]
We commissioned Stacey to make four custom artworks for our new and upgraded medical spa. We knew Stacey would pour her positive, unique, and loving energy into her work which would radiate in our space, and we were right. She worked alongside our idea to put her paintings on glass and the pieces came out better than we could have imagined. Clients continuously express their admiration for Stacey’s work, and we are proud to have her as a part of our spa’s design.